The Australasian Academy of Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine (AusACPDM) provides multidisciplinary scientific education for health professionals and to promote excellence in research and best practice clinical care for children and adults with cerebral palsy and developmental conditions.
Our aim: By 2020 AusACPDM will be the clinical leader on education in the Asia Pacific Region for the multidisciplinary group of clinical and research professionals working in the field of Cerebral Palsy and child onset disability.
To achieve our vision and purpose, our strategic priorities for the next five years are:
- Continue to grow our biennial conference so it becomes the pre-eminent professional development opportunity in the Asia-Pacific region for clinicians and researchers working in the field of cerebral palsy and child-onset disability.
- Implement our online strategy to expand education support to offer multiple options to members.
- Build affiliations with high quality organisations/initiatives/programs to enable face-to-face learning and networking opportunities in non-biennial conference years.
- Strengthen our strategic leadership and operational performance through the adoption of best practice governance and administration structures and processes.
- Achieve recognition as the impartial peak body in the industry in relation to evidence-based practice in the field of cerebral palsy and developmental disabilities within the Asia-Pacific region.