AusACPDM Pacific Group
Our group needs your help!
We are mapping “Who comes into the Pacific Islands?”
We want to know of people, organisations, and services that provide health care, support, therapy, resources and aid to people who live in the Pacific Islands with disabilities.
Why? We are planning a Networking forum to bring people together, develop relationships and ongoing networking, share ideas and resources.
Please send an email with as much information as you can to Sue Donnell at email@example.com including:
- Name of Group/Organisation/Individual
- Key Contact Person/People
- Key Contact email
- Location of base e.g., based in NZ, Australia
- Where does the organisation work in the Pacific?
- What do they do?
- What age group do they work with?
- What disabilities do they focus on?
- Do they know of others working with people groups in the Pacific Islands? If so please provide contact details.
- This work is being conducted in collaboration with Altus Resource Trust