The AusACPDM is pleased to have recorded a number of sessions in partnership with the Centre of Research Excellence in Cerebral Palsy (CRE-CP) at the recent Cerebral Palsy Education Week in Melbourne.
Videos of select presentations from P3M: Participation Motives, Measures and Methods, the Dyskinesia Research Symposium and the CRE-CP Symposium: the early cerebral palsy journey are now available for free viewing.
- Dystonia: A moving target for the orthopaedic surgeon | Professor Kerr Graham, Royal Children’s Hospital
- Objective measurement of dystonia using motion capture | Dr Morgan Sangeux, Royal Children’s Hospital
- Genetics of cerebral palsy | Professor David Amor, Murdoch Children’s Research Institute
- Promoting participation through family engagement | Professor Peter Rosenbaum, CanChild & Ms Vicki Cavalieros, Cerebral Palsy Support Network
- The mimics of cerebral palsy | Dr Russell Dale, Children’s Hospital at Westmead
- The neurology of dyskinesia | Dr Shekeeb Mohammad, Children’s Hospital at Westmead
- Participation interventions | Professor Jenny Ziviani, Children’s Health Queensland Hospital and Health Service