Request for Distribution and Dissemination
The AusACPDM can assist with distribution of research projects or education events to our membership to help with recruitment or advertising. Each request undergoes an independent review process. Please read the following information regarding requests for distribution.
- Distribution request pathway and timelines
- Distribution of current research: trials, surveys or knowledge transfer posts (+ Infographics).
- Clinical Practice Guideline Review and Endorsement
- Distribution of education or other events
- Distribution of published Books
- Dissemination of Outcome Measurement Tool
- Questions and further information
|Timeline||Research, Outcome Tools, books||Advertising Events & Infographics|
|Day 1||Send request and documentation to AusACPDM Administrator.||Send request and documentation to AusACPDM Administrator.|
|Day 7||Reviewed by Scientific Education Committee. Additional information may be requested.||Reviewed by Professional Development Communications Committee +/- Scientific Education Committee. Additional information may be requested.|
|Day 14||Approval/non-approval confirmed by two reviewers and returned. AusACPDM Administrator will inform applicant of the outcome.||Approval/non-approval confirmed by two reviewers and returned. AusACPDM Administrator will inform applicant of the outcome.|
|Day 21||If the request is approved, the research will be distributed to members either in a stand-alone email or in the next e-newsletter, and placed on the AusACPDM website (and twitter if appropriate).||If the request is approved, the event will be advertised to members either in a stand-alone email or in the next e-newsletter, placed on the AusACPDM website, and tweeted.|
The AusACPDM supports clinicians and researchers participating in evidence-based research in the areas of cerebral palsy and developmental medicine. If you wish to promote your research or translation of knowledge to AusACPDM members via our website or newsletter, please complete and return the Request for Distribution – Research. All research must have approval from a Human Research Ethics Committee (HREC) registered with Australia’s National Health and Medical Research Council, and be deemed applicable and appropriate to AusACPDM members.
The AusACPDM will consider distributing:
- Current research
- Trials open for recruitment
- Surveys related to relevant research
- Knowledge transfer posts
Requests for distribution of research must include the following:
- Ethics approval number and any relevant conditions pertaining to that Ethics approval (i.e. dates of approval, participant restrictions, storage of data, and recruitment methodologies etc)
- Details of confidentiality must be supplied, in particular if the request will require (or potentially lead to) identification of participants, or contact details etc. The means by which AusACPDM members & other participants may maintain their confidentiality must be stated.
- Detail of the aims and objectives of the research must be provided, and any relevant information on how the data of the AusACPDM members and other participants will be utilised should also be provided.
- Full copies of the questionnaires and/or assessments should be provided.
- Any text (written to a professional standard for our membership), tweets, or images intended for distribution should be provided within the request.
Requests for distribution of Knowledge Transfer (KT) Posts must include the following:
- Outline of the knowledge transfer project and detail regarding the particular post.
- Details regarding any workshops, e-learning opportunities or online resources including where to access, costs involved and who it is recommended for.
- A brief bio for the author.
Infographics are graphic visual representations of information, data, or knowledge, intended to present complex information quickly and clearly. If you have developed an infographic and would like it distributed via an e-newsletter, the website, and/or twitter, submit your request with the following information:
- Purpose of the infograph
- Details of any ethical review and/or peer review
- Links to any scientific material
Clinical Practice Guideline Review and Endorsement
Request for review and endorsement of Clinical Practice Guideline.
In-principle support for Grant Applications
The AusACPDM supports clinicians and researchers participating in evidence-based research in the areas of cerebral palsy and developmental medicine. If you are an AusACPDM member and wish to gain in-principle support from the AusACPDM when applying for a grant, please complete the Gatekeeper process for in-principle support for Grant Applications form. The topic of the Grant must align with the aims, priorities and strategic objectives of the AusACPDM
The AusACPDM actively promotes professional development and education in the areas of cerebral palsy and developmental medicine. If you wish to advertise your education or other event to AusACPDM members via our website or newsletter, please complete and return the Request for Distribution – Advertising Events.
The AusACPDM supports the dissemination of published books authored by AusACPDM members in the areas of cerebral palsy and developmental medicine. If you wish to disseminate a recently published book to AusACPDM members via our newsletter and twitter account, please complete and return the Request for Distribution – Published Books.
The AusACPDM supports the development and use of evidence-based, psychometrically sound measurement tools. If you wish to disseminate your Outcome Measurement tool via the AusACPDM, please complete and return the Request for Dissemination – Research Tools form. You must also include relevant documentation including the COSMIN checklist, and relevant psychometric publications.
Questions and submission
When you are ready to submit your request form please email it along with relevant documents to email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding this process please complete the contact form below.