Request for Distribution
The AusACPDM can assist with distribution of research projects or education events to our membership to help with recruitment or advertising. Each request undergoes an independent review process. Please read the following information regarding requests for distribution.
- Distribution request pathway and timelines
- Distribution of current research: trials, surveys or knowledge transfer posts.
- Distribution of education or other events
- Questions and further information
|Day 1||Send request and documentation to AusACPDM Administrator.||Send request and documentation to AusACPDM Administrator.|
|Day 7||Reviewed by Scientific Education Committee. Additional information may be requested.||Reviewed by Professional Development Committee. Additional information may be requested.|
|Day 14||Approval/non-approval confirmed by two reviewers and returned. AusACPDM Administrator will inform applicant of the outcome.||Approval/non-approval confirmed by two reviewers and returned. AusACPDM Administrator will inform applicant of the outcome.|
|Day 21||If the request is approved, the research will be distributed to members either in a stand-alone email or in the next newsletter, and placed on the AusACPDM website.||If the request is approved, the event will be advertised to members either in a stand-alone email or in the next newsletter, and placed on the AusACPDM website.|
The AusACPDM supports clinicians and researchers participating in evidence-based research in the areas of cerebral palsy and developmental medicine. If you wish to promote your research or translation of knowledge to AusACPDM members via our website or newsletter, please complete and return the Request for Distribution – Research. All research must have approval from a Human Research Ethics Committee (HREC) registered with Australia’s National Health and Medical Research Council, and be deemed applicable and appropriate to AusACPDM members.
The AusACPDM will consider distributing:
- Current research
- Trials open for recruitment
- Surveys related to relevant research
- Knowledge transfer posts
Requests for distribution of research must include the following:
- Ethics approval number and any relevant conditions pertaining to that Ethics approval (i.e. dates of approval, participant restrictions, storage of data, and recruitment methodologies etc)
- Details of confidentiality must be supplied, in particular if the request will require (or potentially lead to) identification of participants, or contact details etc. The means by which AusACPDM members & other participants may maintain their confidentiality must be stated.
- Detail of the aims and objectives of the research must be provided, and any relevant information on how the data of the AusACPDM members and other participants will be utilised should also be provided.
- Full copies of the questionnaires and/or assessments should be provided.
Requests for distribution of Knowledge Transfer (KT) Posts must include the following:
- Outline of the knowledge transfer project and detail regarding the particular post.
- Details regarding any workshops, e-learning opportunities or online resources including where to access, costs involved and who it is recommended for.
- A brief bio for the author.
The AusACPDM actively promotes professional development and education in the areas of cerebral palsy and developmental medicine. If you wish to advertise your education or other event to AusACPDM members via our website or newsletter, please complete and return the Request for Distribution – Advertising.
The AusACPDM is also able to provide a letter outlining the distribution to members process to support ethics applications. If you would like to request a copy of this letter, or if you have any questions regarding this process please complete the contact form below.
When you are ready to submit your request form please email it along with relevant documents to email@example.com