Upcoming CP courses and events for professional development
The next few months are looking to be busy! We have a number of professional development courses and educational events available for those looking to up-skill/ hear about the latest work in cerebral palsy in Australia.
- 18th Oct- Implementation of Early Detection of Cerebral Palsy Symposium
- 26th Oct- When walking is not enough. Analysis and (Re) Habilitating running skill in children and adults with neurological injury
- 1st Nov – Prechtl’s Method of the Qualitative Assessment of General Movements- Basic Course
- 5th Nov – Hot Topics in Cerebral Palsy Research Forum
- 7th Nov – Prechtl’s Method of the Qualitative Assessment of General Movements: Basic and Advanced Course
If you would like the AusACPDM to consider promoting your educational events, submit a request by following the information here