Study Recruitment: Bundle for Kids project
Do you work with children who stayed in the Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICU)?
Are you interested in helping us understand how best to support these infants and their families during early childhood?
Researchers at Murdoch Children’s Research Institute are looking for professionals working with infants or children previously admitted to NICU. We want your thoughts on the most critical priorities and issues regarding early interventions. This will help us develop and test intervention strategies for high-risk children with potential developmental problems.
Our study is funded by the Royal Children’s Hospital Foundation and has ethical approval from the Royal Children’s Hospital Human Research Ethics Committee (Reference Number HREC/90068/RCHM-2023).
Who can take part?
You can participate in this study if you work with infants or children previously admitted to a NICU for the following reasons:
- born under 32 weeks gestation
- special health needs or dependence on technology
- requiring an operation within the first month of life
- anticipated early death
- health concerns in the setting of family issues
- we will email you links to complete two online surveys
- the surveys will take approximately 20 – 30 minutes
- links for the surveys will be sent in June, and September of 2023
- each survey will be able to be completed at any time over the week following the link being sent