AusACPDM Listening and Sharing session: 22nd February 2023
Hot off the press – findings from the 2023 Australian Cerebral Palsy Register Report
26th October 4:30pm Australian East coast Daylight Savings Time
Join us in our free listening and sharing session.
This session will be of interest to clinicians, researchers, students and people with lived experience.
- An update on prevalence of cerebral palsy (CP) in Australia
- Responses of people with lived experience to these findings
- How CP registers are being used in research
- New results from international CP surveillance collaborations
- Opportunities to ask questions and discuss findings throughout
Speakers include: Hayley Smithers-Sheedy, Sarah McIntyre, Georgie Henry
The session will be facilitated by: Shona Goldsmith
The aim of our AusACPDM Listening and sharing sessions are to share knowledge, experiences and learnings. These will be held via zoom, and will be open to everyone (but registration numbers are limited!). Recordings of some of our sessions will be made available within the members only section of the AusACPDM website at a later date.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Date: 22 February - 22 February
Location: Zoom, register for linkRegister now