Professor Xiaojie Li
Professor Li will be delivering the Presidential Guest Lecture.
Xiaojie Li is a professor, chief physician of pediatric rehabilitation, doctor’s tutor, the honorary president of Rehabilitation Medicine College of Jiamusi University, Rehabilitation Center for Child Cerebral Palsy, Heilongjiang and the director of the Institute of Pediatric Neurodiseases in Jiamusi University, China.
As the academic leader of pediatric rehabilitation in China, she has long engaged in clinical practice, scientific research and education. Her main specialties are the prevention and rehabilitation of pediatric brain injury and child development.
Concurrent Academic Posts:
- Member, International Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine
- Vice President, Chinese Association of Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons(CARDP)
- Standing Member, Chinese Association of Rehabilitation Medicine(CARM)
- Chairman, Rehabilitation Committee of Child Cerebral Palsy , CARDP
- Chairman, Rehabilitation Committee of Children, CARM
- Chairman, Rehabilitation Committee of Children, Rehabilitation Physicians Branch of Chinese Medical Association
- Vice President of Association of Rehabilitation Medicine, Heilongjiang Province, China
- Vice director of the Review Committee of Textbooks for Rehabilitation Therapy, the 13th Five-Year Plan of MoH
- Peer Expert, National Natural Science Foundation of China
Academic Achievements: Presided over and participated in 40 of national research projects and obtained 20 awards. More than 150 academic papers of national core journals or international journals were published by the first author or correspondent author. The editor in chief of “13th Five-Year” Planning Textbooks of Health Planning Commission.