Call for AusACPDM Membership
- A person working in the field of childhood disability?
- A student hoping to enter the field one day?
- Someone with lived experience of childhood disability?
- Someone with family/caregiving experience of childhood disability?
WE WANT WE WANT YOU!
AusACPDM (Australasian Academy of Cerebral Palsy &Developmental Medicine) wants you as a member. Once you’re a member, consider joining one of our committees to help shape the AusACPDM.
We provide multidisciplinary scientific education for all members.
We also promote and advocate for excellence in research, knowledge translation and best practice clinical care for children, adolescents and adults with cerebral palsy and developmental conditions.
- Unrestricted access to exclusive podcasts and educational resources
- Discount on professional development opportunities
- Awesome networking opportunities for all
Discounted registration to the leading conference in Australasia including prominent keynote speakers, global perspectives and latest initiatives in treatment/therapy/family engagement
Download and share the membership flyer