SAVE THE DATE!
The Australasian Cerebral Palsy Clinical Trials Network Centre for Research Excellence is hosting their annual meeting and education/training sessions 4-11 November 2017 in Brisbane.
Events will include:
- General Movements training from the GMs Trust (3.5 days, 2x basic and 1x advanced courses): Herston Brisbane, 5th-8th Nov. REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
- NIH-Style Grant Writing Workshop for early to mid-career researchers: South Brisbane, 4-6th Nov. Please complete EOI form (due 25th Aug) to start the registration process.
- Hand Assessment for Infants (HAI) training: South Brisbane, 6-7th Nov. REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
- Hammersmith Infant Neurological Examination (HINE) Workshop: South Brisbane, 8th Nov
- Hot Topics in Cerebral Palsy Research Forum: Herston Brisbane, 9th-10th Nov
- Involving People in Research, Consumer Training Workshop – “Introduction to Research”: South Brisbane, 10th Nov (FREE EVENT for parents of children with CP and for adults with CP
- Involving People in Research, Training for Researchers: South Brisbane, 11th November
- Parents and Consumer day: South Brisbane, 11th November (FREE EVENT)
For further details including registration for these events please visit cre-auscpctn.centre.uq.edu.au/events
The AusCP-CTN will secure a special discounted group accommodation rate for attendees. A unique web link will be added to the above event pages.
For further information on these events please contact the CRE manager, Dr Susan Sullivan on email@example.com