Hot Topics in Cerebral Palsy
Places are still available – register by COB Monday 30th October to confirm catering.
This exciting program includes six international and 12 national experts in the field of cerebral palsy. Invited international speakers include Professor Leena Haataja, Professor of Child Neurology, University of Helsinki and Associate Professor Andrea Guzzetta from the University of Pisa, Italy. Associate Professor Mark Mackay from Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne is one of the national invited speakers. Members of the AusCP-CTN CRE will also present their research.
Please note change in venue: the full program will now be held at the University of Queensland, St Lucia Campus.
The full range of education events held during this week includes:
- General Movements training from the GMs Trust (3.5 days, 2x basic and 1x advanced courses): Herston Brisbane, 5th-8th Nov.
- NIH-Style Grant Writing Workshop for early to mid-career researchers: South Brisbane, 4-6th Nov.
- Hand Assessment for Infants (HAI) training: South Brisbane, 6-7th Nov.
- Hammersmith Infant Neurological Examination (HINE) Workshop: South Brisbane, 8th Nov
- Hot Topics in Cerebral Palsy Research Forum: Herston Brisbane, 9th-10th Nov
- Involving People in Research, Consumer Training Workshop – “Introduction to Research”: South Brisbane, 10th Nov (FREE EVENT for parents of children with CP and for adults with CP
- Involving People in Research, Training for Researchers: South Brisbane, 11th November
- Parents and Consumer day: South Brisbane, 11th November (FREE EVENT)
For further details including registration for these events please visit cre-auscpctn.centre.uq.edu.au/events