AusACPDM Photo exhibition “Doing things you love” – postponed.
Update: Due to the isolation and uncertainty posed by the current global COVID-19 pandemic, the photo exhibition has been postponed. We plan to launch the exhibition once people can get out and about and doing the things they love.
Thank you for your support. We look forward to seeing your photo when the time is right.
The AusACPDM wishes to celebrate the diversity within our community via a photo exhibition. We’re accepting community submissions of original photos of people with cerebral palsy and other childhood-onset disabilities doing things they love – think family, friends, art, craft, music, magic, drama, work, leisure, or a special moment.
- Photos will be used to complement future online and published work by the AusACPDM.
- There are prizes for the top three (peoples choice) photos! The AusACPDM will launch public voting to choose our community’s favourite photo.
- This competition is open to everybody, please free to distribute amongst your networks.
- Go to: Photo competition link to submit your photo, ensuring that:
- You’ve provided a caption to go with your photo
- You have consent from any people in the photo
- You’ve agreed to the exhibition’s terms and conditions
- Your photo is high resolution
- Check our website/Twitter for updates
Prizes: Entrants receiving the top three votes are eligible to win one of three $100 voucher prizes.