ANZ CP strategy: 2022 Australian Impact Report
To formally launch the 2022 Australian Impact Report, the ANZ Cerebral Palsy Strategy Collaboration hosted a webinar on the 16th of August 2023.
The webinar aimed to provide an update on some of the research, projects, and opportunities in Australia that have occurred since the launch of the Strategy in 2020. Focused on four Success Indicators of the Strategy, the Impact Report highlights progress made, successes and some remaining challenges in these areas.
The webinar was presented by experts in the cerebral palsy field including:
- Debbie Heron: Lived experience introduction to the Strategy and Impact report
- Bronte Halligan (on behalf of Dr Cathy Morgan): Reducing the age of cerebral palsy diagnosis to enable early intervention,
- Andrew Rowley: Improving outcomes through partnership with national disability insurance agency (NDIA),
- Professor Christine Imms: Improved health and wellbeing for people with cerebral palsy across the life span,
- Bronya Metherall: Improved community understanding of cerebral palsy including complex communication.
You are invited to watch a recording of the webinar below.
To view the report