AusACPDM Photo Exhibition
Share your photos to help the AusACPDM celebrate our diverse community of people with a lived experience “doing things that they love”
The AusACPDM wishes to celebrate the diversity within our community via a photo exhibition. We’re accepting community submissions of original photos of people with cerebral palsy and other childhood-onset disabilities doing things they love – think family, friends, art, craft, music, magic, drama, work, leisure, or a special moment.
- Photos will be used to complement future online and published work by the AusACPDM.
- There are prizes for the top three (peoples choice) photos! The AusACPDM will launch public voting to choose our community’s favourite photo.
- This competition is open to everybody, please free to distribute amongst your networks.
- Go to: Photo competition link to submit your photo, ensuring that:
- You’ve provided a caption to go with your photo
- You have consent from any people in the photo
- You’ve agreed to the exhibition’s terms and conditions
- Your photo is high resolution
- Check our website/Twitter for updates
Prizes: Entrants receiving the top three votes are eligible to win one of three $100 voucher prizes.
Entries close midnight, Saturday May 16th 2020
To enter, visit: https://acu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bpCLYPLZUzFQxq5
Or scan the QR code